Apart from using this book as a reading for pleasure or teaching of Science concept book, you can use it to teach your child word/phrase/sentence association.
- Animal Science: My tail has come off! (about lizards’ tail)
- Animal Tales: The Warm Polar Bear
- Our Body: Inside my head (about the brain)
- Why: Why does an elephant drink with its trunk?
- Science Smart: The Flat Battery
- Science Story: Who is the fastest? (About the hour, minute and second hand)
- Natural World: The Butterfly
- Test Your IQ Skills: Bricks puzzle
- Guessing Game: Whose Tail?
When C and I have completed reading a few stories in the book, I would conduct a word association with some of the stories.
Write the header: “I want to talk about” then fill it in when the child indicates what is the topic he or she wants to talk about. I use the hyphen to indicate the number of words/phrases/sentences I would want from C
I think I have conveyed how much I love the Science Adventures Kinder Books! At around S$7 per book (six in a pack) with nine to 12 stories/activities in each book, I definitely think this is a good buy. You can purchase the book online via the link above or go to any Popular bookstore. Hope your child will find these books as interesting and be glued to it like mine! 😉