This is a follow-up activity from ‘Patterns-What comes next? Circle it‘
- Enjoy a story about the life cycle of a frog
- Build on general knowledge which will assist in conversation
- Build on listening skills
- Visual representation on the life cycle of a frog (You may download the picture here) (I downloaded the picture from infovisuals.info)
- I added words in the visual representation to make it easier for the child to understand the story.
- I used this ‘Story_Lifecycle of a frog‘ to help me in telling the story.
This was the last activity of the lesson. By then, I think C was tired already. He still sat through the story with me and verbalised the story into simple steps after me.