Note: This is a follow-up lesson from ‘Art and Craft – Let’s make a frog‘.
- Assessing the child’s ability to understand patterns
- Worksheet (You may download the worksheet here.)
- Show the child the worksheet.
- Explain to the child that we will be learning about Patterns.
- Say ‘Let’s see if you can guess what comes next in the following pictures.’
C completed line 1 to 6 with ease. He needed further guidance with line 7 and 8. This activity allowed me to know what exercise to set for him for the next task.
We moved on to listening to a story about the ‘Life Cycle of A Frog‘.